Have you ever been around a person that just drains you? I want to give you 18 biblical signs that you are dealing with a lazy or negative person.
Negative or lazy people are:
1) Unteachable - Proverbs 6:6-9
2) Love excessive sleep - Proverbs 19:15
3) Irritating to others - Proverbs 10:26
4) Servants to others - Proverbs 12:24 (Can't make their own decisions)
5) To lazy to cook their own food - Proverbs 12:27
6) Wishful thinkers/procrastinators - Proverbs 13:4; 24:33,34
7) Life is always full of trouble - Proverbs 15:19
8) Waste opportunities - Proverbs 18:19
9) Are just plain lazy - Proverbs 19:24; 24:30-34; 26:14,15
10) Don't want to work - Proverbs 20:4; 21;25
11) Excuses, excuses, excuses - Proverbs 22:13; 26:13
12) Permit lack and poverty to come into ruin - Proverbs 24:31-34; Eccl 10:18
13) Can't make a move - Proverbs 26:16
14) No understanding - Proverbs 24:30
15) Arrogant/Conceited - Proverbs 26:16
16) Lack of trust - Matt 25:26
17) Unbelief - Heb 6:12
18) Lack of business sense - Rom 12:11 (King James Version)
These are some signs that you may be dealing with personally in your own life or you may know someone that has some of these characteristics. The great thing is that we can changes these things. To every negative result there is always a positive result. It is always upto us to choose how we respond to these traits.
Some are more difficult than others to deal with. But, through the grace of God we can overcome them and help others to do so as well.
I am going to break down each one of the 18 signs and give a daily blog on them for the next 18 days. For every negative one, I am going to give the opposite side.